Thursday 16 January 2014

The Best

Is there anything that feels as good as than getting off of a night shift and getting into your bed? This almost makes fighting off sleep deprivation while staying up all night worth it.

No matter how busy the night is, I love driving home knowing that soon I can sleep. And there is no better feeling then climbing into my soft sheets, snuggling underneath my warm duvet and quilt, and knowing that I have the whole day ahead of me to sleep the day away. I love the feeling even more when it's winter. Winter means I come in from the chilliness outside to bury myself down in my warm blankets. It also means my bedroom is nice and dark which makes it so easy to sleep. Bonus if my husband is still in the bed and he lets me warm up my cold feet on his warm ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment